Laugh to the Top - Formula to Achieving Your Goals
Mack Dryden – Mack presented at the Boston Regional Conference, September, 2016.
Practical tools for how to succeed:
1. Control Your Fears and Stresses
2. Maintain a Positive Mental Attitude
3. Identify a Specific Target
4. Write a Plan for how to get to your goal
5. Take Decisive Action
6. Study the Reaction you get, the Response
7. Learn from the Response, and Adjust your approach until you find what works.
CLMSM Application Credit: - Application Management Category: Self Management Skills
CLMSM Recertification Credit: 1 hour in the subject area of Communications & Organizational Management (CM)