As a benefit to ALA South Florida Chapter members, we invite you to attend this webinar at the offices listed below. There is NO fee for South Florida Chapter members. Please RSVP to the specific individual listed at the location you will attend.
OneNote And Sharepoint Collaborative Note-Taking Made Easy
Take a tour of OneNote and SharePoint 2010 and learn what you can do when you put them together. While SharePoint is a collaboration platform that allows groups of people to share documents, lists, contacts and more, OneNote is Microsoft’s digital notebook that can make keeping track of all the info a simple thing to do. Learn how to put them together to get a system that allows for easy, seamless collaboration and simultaneous editing that’s easy to manage.
- Determine how to create a OneNote notebook
- Identify how to upload a OneNote notebook to SharePoint
- Discuss managing permissions, making edits, integrating with Outlook, and more
CLM Credits: (Note that only the CLM credit available for this webinar is stated below. If a credit is not stated, it is not available for this program.)
- CLMSM Application Credit: Information Technology
- CLMSM Recertification Credit: 1 hour in the subject area of Operations Management (OM)
- CLMSM App Credit for Functional Specialists: 1 hour in the subject area of Operations Management (OM) towards the additional hours required of some Functional Specialists to fulfill the CLM application
NOTE: RSVP's must be received at least 48 hours prior to the webinar date.
Holland & Knight, LLP
515 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 1200
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
Telephone: (954) 468-7815
Jackie F. Benito
1450 Brickell Avenue, 23rd Floor
Miami, Florida 33131
Direct Line: (305) 350-2382
Vicki Smith-Bilt, CLM
Greenberg Traurig, P.A.
333 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 4400
Miami, Fl 33131
Telephone: (305) 579-0765
Bernadette E. Peters, CLM
Horr, Novak & Skipp, P.A.
9130 South Dadeland Blvd.
Two Datran Center, Suite 1700
Miami, FL 33156
Telephone: (305) 670-2525